Camp Like A Girl isn't about No Boys Allowed its about learning how to camp with or without the guys. I remember kayaking with family in Rockport and my sister-in-law put me to shame because she helped with everything. As usual my sweet husband did it all: load it all, unload it all, cleaned it all, drove it all, and ALL I did was sit in the shade sipping my diet Dr. Pepper. Well not anymore!

The last time we camped Guadalupe River State Park we had to wait for a good spot to park the trailer. My husband left the campgrounds with another fellow to run to the store for ice and items we'd left behind. While he was gone our site became available so I backed the trailer in and hooked everything up -it took a while since I'd never back the trailer straight before. When the guys came back they were surprised and I was proud. I call that Camping Like a Girl!

I PARKED THIS ALL BY MYSELF AND YOU CAN TOO- REALLY!




No comments:

Post a Comment